Today, we will unfold a few tips and tricks on how to generate SEO leads. In this digital era, we are seeing the evolution of advanced technologies and modernization. We all know more or less about software, computerized worlds, and social media. Maybe not many but a few of us are familiar with tech terms too, such is a term called “SEO.”
What is SEO?
The full form of SEO is “search engine optimization.” We can take Google, Yahoo, etc. as an example of SEO. These SEO platforms provide answers to the queries people have got regarding different issues. People use these in their everyday lives to gain knowledge about anything and everything. SEO is a very crucial part of blogs and articles, let’s let to know more about how to generate SEO leads easily.
There are 2 types of SEOs:
- On-page SEO: On-page SEO involves optimized content, meta tags, internal linking, and other components on your page’s site.
- Off-page SEO: Off-page SEO involves traffic being directed to your own site from other sites as referrals and awareness.
|On-page SEO||Off-page SEO|
|Content marketing||Link building|
|Keyword optimization||Video content|
|Page speed||Social media|
How does SEO help you?
As a Reader- As a reader when you are looking for an article then you go to an SEO platform to search for your desired item then you find lots of them and then you select a few from those links to read. I am sure you have selected the ones that were on the top results, yes that’s what SEO does.
SEO ranks the links from top to bottom and the most searched, viewed, and matched to your query is shown on the top. So as a reader it gets easier for you to find the article which you wanted to read. As a reader, you’re also a lead to the site.
As a Publisher/Content Creator- As a content creator when you publish content or an article to an SEO platform in hope of receiving audiences and leads, you try your best to deliver the type of content that people will like and search for.
You would have to use the perfect wording, optimize your content and keywords, make sure your site has a good speed, and do other things in order to be on the top list of an SEO platform. When your article/content shows at the top rank then it means you will generate more traffic to your site and that will help you get leads and readers.
Let’s talk about “Landing pages” as it is one of the crucial steps in generating SEO leads.
What is a Landing Page?
A landing page is a page that is used by your site to convert visitors into leads. It basically involves a form that has to be filled with your details in exchange for a deal/offer that the site is giving you.
For example; you visited a watch store’s website and you see great discounts and deals on that page and when you would like to avail the discount/offer then you’ll be directed to a landing page where you will have to give out your details and then you’ll be allowed to proceed.
How Do Landing Pages Work?
- A person sees a call to action and ends up on a landing page with a form.
- The person fills out a form, which converts them from a visitor into a lead.
- The information from the form fields is then stored in your leads database.
- You market to the contact or lead based on what you know about them.
Lead Generation v/s SEO
SEO and Lead Generation are two different concepts. “SEO” is focused on adjusting and editing the different aspects of your site so that it ranks high to low in search engines and drives more web traffic while “Lead generation” is associated with increasing the number of customers and prospects for your business. The connection between them comes down to the impact that SEO has on lead generation.
8 wonderful tips to generate SEO leads:
- Build a blog with SEO-optimized content
- Increase your website speed
- Conduct keyword research
- Start link building
- Use local SEO strategies if you are a local business
- Have active social media channels
- Promote and manage customer reviews
- Guest Posting
Build a blog with SEO-optimized content:
To generate more SEO leads, blogging is one of the effective methods. Your blog page needs to be active and has optimized blog posts. For SEO optimizing blog posts you will need to have the most used keywords, subheadings, and internal links. Your posts should be published regularly in order to drive more traffic to your site through SEO channels.
Increase your website speed:
Maintaining the speed of a website is very essential. Search engines rank the websites with their speed as they want to provide the best experience for their users. Here are a few basic ways to increase website speed:
- Use a reliable web hosting provider
- Make your website mobile responsive
- Use an image optimizer plug-in like TinyPNG
- Optimize your scripts using a plug-in like WP Fastest Cache
- Remove unnecessary scripts and plugins
- Fix broken links and delete spam comments
- Clean up your database using a plugin like WP-Optimize
- Enable caching using WP Total Cache (or MaxCDN if you’re not using WordPress)
Conduct keyword research:
Keyword research is a pivotal element of successful SEO. It involves finding terms that users type into search engines when searching for information, products, or services. When done right, keyword research can be a solid foundation of all your online marketing efforts and help drive every decision you make and generate traffic to your site.
Start link building:
Link building also known as backlinking is basically putting up your own site link on other sites to navigate leads towards you. Links help users/readers to easily operate between different pages.
Don’t always use this method everywhere but when you will see a high-quality site/content then do take the opportunity as it will help improve the ranking of your own domain.
Use local SEO strategies if you are a local business:
A website makes your brand appear worldwide in the online universe. Local SEO is more focused on helping you rank higher in the area where your business operates.
If you have a local business, then you stand to benefit greatly from using local SEO strategies to ensure that your audience can find you on Google in your region/area.
Use the following local SEO strategies to benefit your business:
- Claim listings in online directories: Use online directories to build and market yourself so you can create a stronger image online.
- Optimize content for local search: Use local keyword data to optimize your content and put enough details to the audience on who you are and where you are.
- Generate positive reviews: Studies show that over 88% of customers believe and look up reviews online and recommendations from family and friends. Always ask for reviews, the more positive reviews you have, the more leads you will get.
Have active social media channels:
Put your heart and soul to be as active as possible on social media as it can help your website rank better. The data shows a very high correlation between ranking position and social signals, with the top-ranking pages on Google displaying significantly more social signals than the websites that don’t perform as well.
It could be argued that social media has an indirect correlation with SEO because the more of a social media presence you have, the more likely you are to attract those who will link to you and help you to get exposure.
Promote and manage customer reviews:
Consistently encourage your existing customers and new customers who have purchased from you to give reviews and references online & offline. These reviews impact SEO positively with overall rankings. They act as a strong signal to Google and other search engines that your website is trustworthy and authoritative.
Start guest posting! Offer your services through other’s websites and pages. This will not only give a great exposure but will also help you generate leads and traffic to your own website/page. Show that your website/page is a trusted source and can be handy to the users.
5 Deadly SEO Mistakes to Avoid:
- No Repetition- Don’t stuff your content full of keywords to the point that they show up every other sentence.
- Invisible/Hidden Text- Don’t use the same font color as your background color.
- Link Buying or Exchange- If you want to advertise on another website, make sure your link is set to “no follow”.
- Article Spinning- Taking a single article from another website and rewriting it to make it look new is a big NO.
- Duplicate Content- Be sure that all of your products are unique and not duplicated.
However, we have discussed how SEO works and how you can generate SEO leads for your business. We would suggest you understand the full SEO concept before you move forward with SEO leads. SEO sounds very simple but it is actually very complicated deep inside so plan accordingly.
Thank you for reading with us! We hope to present you with more relatable articles for your convenience in the near future, till then you can read our latest article on “10 Steps to Set Up Facebook Lead Generation Ads“.
3 thoughts on “8 Wonderful Tips To Generate SEO Leads”
Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the closing section 🙂 I deal with such info much. I used to be looking for this certain info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.
Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful information particularly the final phase 🙂 I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. |
I am not sure the place you are getting your information, but great topic. I must spend some time learning more or figuring out more. Thanks for wonderful information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.|